Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trip to Utah

I gotta say that I had so much fun in Utah with Megan and her family! I really like her man Bobby - he finally got my approval! I am so happy for her and she looked absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress and it was a wonderful reception. I love the snow up there but did not miss the cold! It was good to see my family up there as well and it was so nice to have my mom up there too. I missed Judd and Brooke terribly but Rylan was a great little travel buddy. I have so many memories of Utah and my college days! But could I ever live there now? It's just too far away.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Thanks for the approval. I really was glad that things worked out the way they did so I could get a chance to meet you. I hope all is well and I hope we can come see ya all soon.